Believe it or not, I'm way behind on the blogging craze. Not only do I spend very little time on others' blogs - I have yet to accomplish my own. But not anymore! My rockstar sister-in-law Kendra has just helped me set everything up. This is no small task. (Well, okay - it was a small task for her, but greatly appreciated by me.) Thanks for being my "assisticant" for the evening, Kendra! This is a great way to end what would normally be a night of depression since I lost my first-ever game of Cranium to Ryan and Tyler. (Next time, Kendra. We will conquer!)
So I'm excited to post pictures and finally consider myself part of the "in-crowd" with blogging. Hope it's worth it!
You also have a rock-star cousin. but no name has to be mentioned.
ReplyDeleteHow Exciting for me that I am your very FIRST one to comment on your new and gorgeous blog!!! Looks great Sharon!! Welcome to the blog world!! Now you are never gonna leave your house again...haha :) As you can see there on the right that the Jenn & Kristian haven't posted anything new for the past freaking FIVE MONTHS!!! I'm soo lame... Hopefully you'll be better at this!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome Cracka!!!! I am so excited you have joined the crowd!! So, can I add you to my blog list or what???
ReplyDeleteSo....I need some more posts! Keep em' coming baby!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Bloggin Land! :) Just set aside a few minutes on Sundays or every other Sunday to blog... posting a picture and a few words about it really dont take too long... and it will be FUN to keep up with you on it!! I'm anxiously waiting your next post. Sometimes it's like copying what you wrote on Facebook... but adding a few pictures to it. :) You could also do a blog for your vinyl lettering business! I just started a blog for my our Foulk Family Biggest Loser Contest... non-family members can also participate too... Love you!
ReplyDeleteOh Sharon! It's time for an update girl!! :)
ReplyDelete