Sunday, August 23, 2009

Seriously? A Month?











I'm embarrassed that almost a month has passed since my first official blog posting. I've had plenty of "blog worthy" experiences to share, so what's my problem? Probably the fact that I've bragged to several people that, "I'm totally on board with this!" or "This isn't daunting at all!" or "What a great way to journal my life experiences on a bi-weekly basis!"... So as I metaphorically eat humble pie (which, incidentally, is the only pie I eat...) I will spend the next couple of days posting a few great things that I feel belong on the Ellis blog even though they've already happened over the summer. And to start, I will post a picture that Lauren took with her own camera, that she bought with her own money. (So glad she bought this instead of the iPod...) Ryan & I celebrated our 13th Anniversary last week! I love that boy....

1 comment: